How to begin
the bail bond release process?
the first steps?
Having the following information will quicken the bond release
process. It’s O.K. if you are missing or do not have all the information below,
just advise the bail agent who will be glad to help you.
1. The arrestee’s full name and date of birth ?
2. The jail name and city or state ?
3. The date arrested ?
4. The amount of bail ?
We accept all major credit cards, cash, checks, Western Union and can process the bond by telephone or in person.
From your smart phone tap on the click to
call button below.
Call 1-800-224-5937 for West Baton Rouge Inmate information,
bond and charges.
Baton Rouge Sheriff's Department - Jail
- Business Address: P. O. Box 129; Port Allen, LA 70767
- Street Address: 850 Eighth Street; Port Allen, LA 70767
- Business Phone: 225.343.9234
- FAX: 225.344.1004
- Prison Phone: 225.346.6400
- Prison FAX: 225.267.1045
- Work Release Phone: 225.387.3272
- Work Release FAX: 225.387.3274
Baton Rouge Bail Bonds, New Orleans, St. Charles Parish, LA,
Jefferson Parish, LA
More Louisiana Law Enforcement Sites
LA. city pages: